Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Its this one thing that got me trippin!

-Wonderous day "its this one thing that got me trippin"

-So was hanging around a bunch of old men this evening that like young pretty girls. But fortunately me n Alex made it fun.. We will steal ur food and leave lmao.

-So I just happen to think boosie is like the hypest rapper living "hit em up hit em up hit em up lets get it!"

-"one things fa sho. you will get called a BITCH so mutha fuckin fast" lmao @ 2 short

-I'm in a musical mood. I love it...

-Wishing a Certain Friend of mine would know that I am his friend and I love and miss him. Eventho I guess he's mad at me. I'm "off limits" apparently :-/ arg

-Me n Chyna are on a mission for happiness no matter what. and are happy with our small refined circle of friends.

- So happy for my favorite bestest whore and my side dish. lol they r ment for eachother.

- my dad gave me a 1 1/2 hour talk about the following::
*Detroit
*Oil
*Electric cars
*Obama
... Then I caught him playing the sims later that night lmao

-Happy Birthday 2 >>>YOU<<<

- Oh yes my shoot yesterday was WONDERFUL perhaps my best yet. Pics Coming soon

-I seriously love life right now. every time I get a little down I realize that I shouldnt dwell on minor things. You are a much more beautiful person when you radiate genuine happiness!

-I just cant do it anymore... letting go

-Comment Comment Comment!


............................................................................................................................................................................................

Current Jamz::
" Story of a girl" -Ninedays

Quote of the day::
"Your more beautiful when you radiate genuine happiness"

2 comments:

One Ten said...

'So was hanging around a bunch of old men this evening that like young pretty girls.'

LOL. That's funny. I see too many dudes in Detroit that scheme on younger women, and the bad thing is....they'll have a ring on their finger!

But yeah, again, had to show you some love...I finally got around to adding you to my blogroll. Keep it up girl!!!!!

Stefanie Cherelle said...

LOL This is hilarious. Ur dad is a sims fanatic. Oh and yes I am very happy with ur bestest whore. Yayyy! =)