its been a long while since I have written a public blog. A lot has changed in my life since then. NO FACEBOOK and NO TWITTER! Seriously I needed a break from internet drama. Im kinda back into the real world. like if someone wants to reach me... they can CALL ME and not FB message me... if someone needs to have a dose of Laura they can send me a text and not Tweet me. Its a good feeling. I might eventually reactivate them but when I'm ready. I'm realizing how much I miss my friends and need my family. My friends are my shoulder to cry on when something goes wrong and my family picks me up when I fall down. yea I've had my share of friendships that didnt last but I know I do have atleast a few real friends. Friends I can call after months of not speaking and they can still lift my spirits when I need them. Friends that know when I need space and I need them close. My friends have always been there when the guys have fucked up, when things arent goin right, when money was tight. I love all of you. and family yea they get dissapointed but I can always say they want whats best.... I called my friends today... and they were still there for me. I was withmy family and they still have faith in me.
"shes like a star" -Taio Cruz
Quote of the day::
" your friends are there before the guy and after he fuckes up"
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Posted by Laura at 8:24 PM
Sunday, December 6, 2009
I went out lastnight. I watched people having fun. My fun only lasted a while. First of all if people think I am in Vegas partyin every night they are sadly mistaken. Once you actually LIVE in Vegas it just becomes normal. The Upside to living here is that theres always something to do. The downside is my friends are not here to enjoy it with me. I missed my friends a lot last night. I missed the way things were. This had to happen one day. We are all coming into our own and becoming not a group of friends but individuals that are just friends.
Stefanie had baby Harriett! well I guess I can stop calling her Harriett and reveal her real name since she is born now. Jordyn Cherelle Wright was born Dec 4th 2009 and was 7 pounds 4 ounces. I'm so excited so I know Stefanie is overwhelmed with happiness. I still miss the days where there where no babies, boyfriends, and real life issues! but this is a new chapter in all of our lives.
I know your not suppose to make New Years resolutions and just do what the fuck you should be doing anyway... but hey... you gotta start somewhere. For me 2010 will be the year I let go of caring about things I cant change and worry about the things I can. I will no longer care what anybody else thinks because I should be focusing on all the things I have to finally be happy about. In this new year I will be myself. I will walk, talk and just be Laura. No one truly has a drama free life but I sure as hell will drop every bit I have the power to. I will focus on making this new chapter in my life better than the last.
Moving was the best thing I have ever done for myself.
"Tiny Dancer"- Elton John
Quote of the Day::
"Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies"
Posted by Laura at 8:14 PM
Friday, November 20, 2009
I kno I've been MIA from blogging for a while but I needed some time to clear my head and my thoughts so I can get everything out for you all to read. I mean how can I expect ya'll to understand me when I coudn't even understand myself? lol... anycrap... I've recently moved to Vegas which has honestly been one of the best things I have ever done for myself. I always stopped myself from moving out if Detriot... the city I hate so much... in fear that I would be missing something. It took for things to hit rock bottom for me to realize I wasn't missing shit. I mean seriously... what am I missing?? No jobs, a crappy school system, somewhere where everyones hood mentality gets the better of them, people who are not your friend for who you are but yet who they think you are and what you can do to benifit them. This was not about bettering myself as a person but yet just going somewhere better.
Now I will never forget the good things about detroit. Campus Martius every winter, Sherwood Coney, and the few friends I have but I now have a chance to become a more wordly person and experience something new for myself. an opportunity most people never get. I found myself in detroit becoming something I hated. Being forced to fight negitivity with more negitivity and I regret every bit of it. I'm not saying everyone that stayed is like a loser or anything but I'm just saying for me personally leaving was something I had to do to get the life experience that I need. I def didnt want getting out of detroit to be on my bucket list lol.
Since I left I have heard nothing but drama and sadness going on there. Just the other day my friend brandons older sister was found dead. Killed in a brutal way. I honestly think about it every day. Eventho I didnt know her on a very personal level she was always so nice to me and she took care of brandon who is one of my closest friends. I feel terrible that I cant be physically there to comfort him in his time of need. It was def the scariest and saddest thing I heard about hapening in detroit. RIP Shanita Brown... and Brandon I kno I act like a strict older sister sometimes but I'm always ALWAYS here if u need me.
I love my friends! Not all the associates that I claimed as friends in the past... but my TRUE friends. The ones that have always been a great support system to me. I am confident that my decision to move will not compromise a true friendship :)
Ive been getting great feedback from photographers out this way so I'm hoping to make some new connections. K.I.T people! I promise I wont wait this long to blog again.
Posted by Laura at 8:06 PM
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Posted by Laura at 10:15 PM
Friday, July 24, 2009
Back by Popular Demand...
- When you promote parites just to get in Free! with all that work u put in u might as well have paid the 5 dollars b4 midnight.
- When you are fuckin several guys but have nothin to show for it. AKA you still are walkin everywhere cuz u aint got no ride in them SAME s.carters you had from 10th grade.
- When you wear Cartier glasses because u think they make u look classy
- When you are spring clothes shopping at Lee Beauty Supply... Yes we can all tell you got your clothes from there.
- When you start shit on facebook. Seriously I'm tired of these facebook thugs. what ever happened to just fighting a bitch in the street??? its still hood rat-ish but atleast it aint wack and scary!
- When you type in a way u think looks cute... (ex: using 3's for E's and q's for g's) WTF is yo problem?!?! that shit is NOT cute and u just took 5 extra minutes out yo live to type something that coulda took 5 seconds. Clearly u just a fool!
- When you wear zillions to your wedding. sorry I had to say it.
- When you are fuckin somebody elses boyfriend and thinks that makes you special. stop being a idiot... u were just another bitch who didnt get the title.
- When your "Modeling Career" Consisted of being on flyers for free... and only because u asked to get put on it.
- When you still Roll down ALL the windows of your car and BLAST music down the street to get attention because you want everyone to see u drivin. ummm how old are you???
- When you fuck guys to get popular.... ewwww
- When you are still wearing your nails after 2 r broken and 1 is completely popped off... because u wanna get a fill in. soooo.... your going to look like a fool in the mean time???
- You still Hip Roll at Parties... Period!
Posted by Laura at 12:29 PM
New shots of me.
Posted by Laura at 12:03 PM