Saturday, April 4, 2009

Who's life is it anyway!?!?!

Havent really blogged in a while. I know everyone missed me :)


First of all I have a new life guideline. I have been sitting and thinking. Although my car is currently stuck, I had a stressful night, I might be a slight push over sometimes, and I am currently poor assin it! lol... I still am SOOOOOO happy. So my new rule is just to have fun.. dont worry.. and work on my flaws as I go. Im fortunate enough to not have any major worries in my life so I will take advantage of that.

on some side notes...

- Last night Esko Banged. although it didn't end how I would have liked. The bright side is that a successful event can be thrown.

- I feel like Plies is a life ruiner! like WHYYYYYYY wont he stop with all his randomness. I dont know what girl wants to be a "bus it baby" and if a guy EVER said "please excuse my hands" I would prolly cuss him out. seriously he himself as a person is not acceptable...

- So I guess Im back in detroit for a while now... mostly because I found love :)

- I have noticed that the happier you are the more people are jealous of you. people are jealous of happiness. thats really sad.... LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE!!!!

- I finally saw "American Pimp"... it was amazing. This documentary on pimps  was funny and educational. I think I wanna b a pimp when I grow up lol

-I have this new found obsession with the show "whos wedding is it anyway??"... hummmm *hint hint*

- Hanging with my Manager & Day 26 on tuesday.  then studio on thrusday!

- RANDOM:: What ever happened to the Olsen Twins??? Did one overdose and the other starve herself to death??? :-/

- "accept the truth about you. you know life goes on without you"

- I want some Lemon cake :(

- FINALLY! I have chosen my major and it is Criminal Justice. funny cuz I'm on probation. lol

- Some people just weren't worth having around

........................................................................................................................................................................
Current Jamz::  "Mr. Intentional" -Lauryn Hill

Quote of the Day:: "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"

........................................................................................................................................................................

Photobucket

0 comments: