Monday, October 13, 2008

But your Just a boy... you dont understand

Random blogging...

-I'm getting my life, morals and goals together. I need it. and I need to realize its ok to ask for help when you need it... I'm still workin on that one.

-Apparently I'm so talented that people wanna invest in me! yay!!! Imma b a SUPERSTAR!

- There comes a time when you have to decide weather you wanna spend more time hoping things will work out or take it ass a loss and just not waste anymore time.

- "I need a change of scenery because this one wasnt real. it was just a pretty picture of things I wanted to believe"

- ok sooooo my lil bro told me this girl looks like a moose that got beat with a ugly stick... WOW

- its my BIRTHDAY month... I'm a princess all month

-Never trust a man with 2 first names...

-I feel like I should have a reality show... perhaps I will start one

- Yay I have my friend back! :)

- Running on a treadmill = Going nowhere FAST!... thank my brother for that quote.

- Rink season is coming up. I'm excited. nobody understands my love for iceskating at campus martius more than CMRS

- "Whats all on a niggas mind" - T baby... now I say that after EVERYTHING!

.....................................................................................

Current Jamz::
"if I were a boy" - Beyonce

Quote of the day::
"Just because your not with someone doesnt mean you dont love them. you just simply have to learn to live without them"

......................................................................................

2 comments:

brittany said...

idk if i commented on it or not but i saw the video of you singing... you have such a pretty voice!! i wish u all the best if thats the investment you were talking about...

and congrats on the friend... its always nice to have the good ones back

oH! and if i were a boy is the TRUTH! i love that song & the video

lata =)

The Aesthetic Leo said...

There comes a time when you have to decide weather you wanna spend more time hoping things will work out or take it ass a loss and just not waste anymore time.


^That is so true, and I'm faced w/ that decision right now actually.